Thursday, March 02, 2006

Disney Rules!

Hello everyone,

Mummy took me to the health centre this morning to be weighed and guess what? I am now 16lbs 2oz. Mummy said I am a little pudding. She took me to the big supermarket and bought me a treat - Disney & Me is my favourite comic and mummy reads me the stories which I love because she does all of the voices and it makes me laugh. This week I got a free Chicken Little sticker album, but because I am not big enough to stick the stickers yet, mummy did it for me and she is going to send off for more stickers so we can fill the album up.

Tomorrow we are going to the library to change my books, but we have to be quiet in the library so I usually just fall asleep. Which I am about to do now, so I better say cheerio..

Lots of love, Coby x

No comments: