Saturday, May 13, 2006

The FA Cup Final







Today there is a big football game at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff - Liverpool face West Ham in the FA Cup Final and I am going to support West Ham (sorry Uncle Darren) for two reasons I have been told by my mummy. First of all mummy's best friend for over 25 years, Louise, is the biggest fan you can imagine. She has been a season ticket holder for a very long time and goes to most of the away games too. I am sure she won't mind me mentioning either that her daddy's ashes were scattered over the ground at Upton Park so the team have a very special place in her heart. Also, my mummy is from the east end of London and would often catch the tube on a Saturday to visit her grandad and board the train with all of the West Ham supporters.

Uncle Mark and auntie Teresa are coming over to see me today and we are going to watch the game together. I heard a rumour that they have bought me some new England football shoes!!

No comments: