Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Bad Blogger

Sorry folks for the lack of Coby pics and updates! All sorts of excuses, one of which is that I've just been plain lazy, and forgetful. The camera, which usually goes everywhere with me, has been 'lost' on a few occasions and when I do get a chance to snap Coby in various degrees of cuteness - he turns his head at the last minute or dashes off in pursuit of the stairs (I 'forget' to close the door gate, Coby has figured out how to climb the stairs, need I say more?).

Anyway, I promise, as of tomorrow, I'll be bringing you some up to date photos and regailing you with funny tales of Coby's adventures in baby world, like peeing through the fire guard onto the pot pourri and throwing the potatoes from the vegetable rack all over the kitchen floor. Tired from the constant tidying? No way..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ

I've also broken my toe and since the 'incident' Coby has stood on it twice, thrown a potato on it and slapped it with his hand, you know, the one that looks so small, light and harmless. I also have January Blues, so I'm depressed, need to lose weight, need to hand in my reflexology coursework STILL and need a day at a health spa, well, perhaps a week, or a month. Any how, what I'm trying to say is that while I'm constantly inspired by Coby to blog about him and keep you all ticking over with photos of His Cuteness, I'm flagging a little and feel the need to justify my poor record for blogging over the last couple of weeks.

From tomorrow though, its back to Gymbabes, Music Train, Sing & Sign and, more importantly, our weekly get together with Lola, Louis, Alicia, Jasmine and Olly. I think thats why I've been feeling a little unmotivated - I need our routine and Christmas and New Year had thrown me off course - thanks Santa!!

No comments: