Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Egglets

What a lovely Easter weekend! Amazing how the sunshine makes everything alright. We had a really good bank holiday because daddy was off work and mummy was happy because she finally got round to cutting the grass in the garden. On Friday we went for a pub lunch with auntie Roxann. On Saturday, mummy was in the garden all day so I played in the ball pool and daddy pushed me around the garden in my car. On Sunday, grandma Wendy, uncle Justin and auntie Stacey came over for lunch and on Monday we hung out with Louis and Maddy in their garden. Louis has a fab sand pit and mummy helped us to build sand castles with the moulds - a hippo, a snail and an oyster. Auntie Maddy made yummy cakes and Louis and I both slurped our Smoothies in the sunshine



Louis is so cool - he let me borrow his Bob the Builder CD - thanks chum!

No comments: