Monday, February 05, 2007

Who's Afraid of the Dentist?

Coby wasn't! I went along for my regular six month check today (cause I'm a good girl I am) and Coby smiled his way around the surgery. He sat patiently on a chair in the corner munching rice cakes while I lay back to be examined. I had to have an x-ray today, so my dentist Joanna and her assistant helped with Coby and our many bags while we headed downstairs to the x-ray machine. When my examination was over, it was Coby's turn. I would love to have taken a photograph, but restraining his arms while Joanna placed her latex gloved fingers in his mouth proved a tough job. After a quick peep, he was certified as having lovely teeth (all 10 of them). I was advised to continue flossing everyday, use mouthwash and an electric toothbrush (take note everyone) and my teeth will be gorgeous. Just like my boy!

No comments: