Thursday, October 07, 2010

The 'Caspian' Crowd

Its a long story for those that don't know it, but in short, Teresa, Al and I all used to work at the same company in Central London, Caspian Publishing. I resigned in 2006 at the end of my maternity leave and Al in 2007. Over the years, we made many friends with our colleagues, one of which is Lara. She actually announced her pregnancy as I was leaving to have Coby. And now, she and her husband, Howard, have a seriously gorgeous daughter called Hannah. Teresa, of course, has the beautiful Amber. Despite being outnumbered 2 to 1, Coby enjoyed hanging out with the little ladies at Lara's house recently. Hannah's dad is a pilot and was able to spend some time with us before heading out on a flight to Zambia. Coby tried on his hat and enjoyed a minute or so of male pride!!

Lara cooked us all dinner and I spent some lovely sunshine time in the garden with the kids while Teresa had a rest.....








I am the captain!

No comments: