Monday, January 30, 2006

CAPTION COMPETITION - WINNER!

The winner of last week's caption competition is....Cousin Jack!

"Hey, how come I'm stuck over here while they are sprawled out on the sofa?!
Cousin Jack warned me that would happen!"

Gifts for Jack and his mummy are on their way! In the meantime, Jack gets to choose which outfit Coby will wear on Wednesday when we go on our weekly outing to meet the other babies.

Will it be...
(click on images to enlarge)
Outfit No.1 - in baby blue & cool cream with Teddy motif,
this splendid ensemble will keep Coby warm and toasty.

Outfit No.2 - navy blue jog pants with trendy turn ups
and cute Mickey Mouse sweater.

Or will it be Outfit No.3 - Coby means business in this slogan t-shirt
with good old dependable denims.

Cousin Jack - you decide!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jack - in that case I will wear outfit No.1. Ha ha ha, just kidding. My mummy says that after the day she's had with me, I'm turning out to be a right little comedian! Maybe it's because I was sick while mummy was pushing me around Sainsbury's and as she was trying to clean me up with very little to do it with, I laughed.