Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Planning ahead...

I cannot deny I was astounded when I found out that we need to put Coby's name down for pre-school like NOW! He's only ten weeks old! We're talking two years away!

Anyway, I did some research of our local area to find out what was available to us and I was happy to find a pre-school just around the corner called 'Tiny Hands'. I've called them up and Coby is officially on the waiting list. I asked if it was too early to put his name down and the supervisor replied with a resounding "Its never too early!".

I'm pretty sure, just as Coby is fast approaching the three-month old baby landmark, that his first day at nursery will soon be here. It seems such a long time since he was a newborn in the Special Care Unit, yet it also seems like yesterday - my concept of time is all over the place at the moment. One thing is for sure though, the time I'm having with my son is the best of my life. Coby is such a munchkin and a cutie and when he smiles and holds my gaze, well, my heart just melts.

No comments: