Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Passover & Happy Easter

Hi folks

A rare post from dad here just to wish you all Happy Easter and Happy Passover from all of us over here at Teplet Towers.

Here are some pictures of Coby and a couple of holiday messages he has passed on to help you all get into the holiday spirit.

He he he Daddy will never find his egg now, I have got it well hidden he he he!
HAPPY EASTER

My yarmulke that Granny Wendy got for me makes me look so cool...now if only I could get my hands on some of that mighty fine matzah...damn Auntie Stacey's grip is so tight - struggle struggle!
HAPPY PASSOVER

Interesting to note that Christians hide and hunt for eggs at Easter and Jewish folks hide and hunt for the Afikomen (middle matzah) on Passover...is there a connection?

Couple of pics for you from when we all went to the local farmers market.

This is mummy and me chilling out on a bench


This is daddy with nanna Ann & grandpa Les

No comments: