Thursday, April 27, 2006

Kiss & Tell

I'm not usually one to kiss and tell, but I have to mention something that my lovely husband did today. He only went to work with my house keys, as well as his own, in his pocket. Coby and I had to go to our first Music Train class, so once we left the house, there was definately no going back. We had a lovely time at the Music Train, singing lots of rhymes and playing with lots of toys and musical instruments. Coby got a little t-shirt and welcome pack too. Because we were 'locked out by daddy' we headed over to grandma Wendy's. We stopped at the petrol station on the way, only to be blocked in by a huge lorry and when we attempted to make a detour to the health centre so Coby could be weighed, there was not a single parking space to be found.

I'm sure daddy will not be amused that I've shared this little anecdote with you so, to be fair, I will allow him to retaliate at some point...meanwhile here is Coby modelling his Music Train t-shirt.

1 comment:

City Hippy said...

Right! Vengeance will be mine!