Saturday, April 08, 2006

MY MUMMY

I love my mummy. We are with each other every day. She takes me to visit friends and family, she cleans and sterilises my bottles and prepares my food. She cooks me lots of fresh, organic fruit and vegetables like pear, parsnip and sweet potato. She washes my clothes and irons them all to perfection. She reads me books and plays me music. She watches cool films with me like Finding Nemo and Toy Story. She baths me in lavender oil, holds the sponge up really high and squeezes it onto my tummy and pretends my rubber ducks are making quacking noises. She wraps me in a big, warm towel and then sprinkles magic fairy dust on me. She strokes my head when I am in my cot and sings Winnie the Pooh and sometimes sneaks in to watch me sleeping. I love my mummy. And I know she loves me too.

My mummy at school when she was five-years-old (front row, middle)

My mummy looking beautiful when she married daddy

My mummy and..........ME!

1 comment:

Mrs D said...

Mums are so cool!
Looking forward to meeting up when Thomas is home.
LOL C&T