Friday, April 28, 2006

It's Friday!

Hello, it's Coby here. My mummy went mad today doing all sorts of things around the house. She cleaned the kitchen window, mopped the floor, hoovered and polished, did some washing and ironing and mowed the lawn. While mummy was in the garden, I slept the entire time. Mummy came in to check on me about fifty times, but I slept soundly and allowed her to get it finished. She still found time to take these pictures of me...

As you can see, I am almost sitting up.
Mummy thinks another week or two and I will not need to hold her hand any more.

My great auntie Toni is coming to visit from Canada this weekend and I am very excited about meeting her. Mummy and daddy are taking me to a posh restaurant on Sunday too because auntie Irene and Uncle Cyril are celebrating their Golden wedding anniversary - that is 50 years! Wow!

Have a lovely weekend everybody!

No comments: