Sunday, June 03, 2007

Wonderful weekend

Some pics for you and.....Coby's video debut!

In reverse order, starting with today...we (Coby & I without mum as she was at work) spent a few hours with Louis and his folks...lovely sunshine...


Ahh...so angelic...until you notice the horns of hair on the left...hahaha

What you looking at? Damn paparazzi...

OK so now dad has put the sun cream on
I can cover myself in sand...whoopee...

Louis in his paddling pool...

I don't wanna wear a hat daddy, and Louis is trying
to carjack me...although it is his car...


And yesterday we went to Anya's mum and dad for a birthday BBQ for her dad, Paul, who is 93

Sarah with Rob who is off to Chicago this week
to work on the new hush hush Batman movie
...he has a very cool job making animatronics

Ah...nothing like a bbq to confirm that summer has arrived..
pictured are (L-R) Paul the birthday boy,
Snoop Doggy Bellchambers and Gooner Jon

What a great scene...

I love to see Coby asleep in his car seat...very sweet

And the only thing nicer than seeing Coby in his car seat
is seeing Sarah driving...much better driver than me...

And now, presenting Coby's video debut...


No comments: