Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm ready for my close-up Mr DeMille

Just some pics with commentary from Coby:



Ta Dah! So here I am in special care with a few tubes sticking in me...but frankly, mum and dad are more worried than I am.



This is a close-up of me with daddy covering the flash to protect my wee peepers. Food line going in my nose is really annoying. So they put a mitt on my left hand cos I am clever and figured out how to remove it. He he he!



This is my guardian angel...I always sense she is watching over me...she is a nice lady...her name is mummy...I love her very much and can't wait to let her know by staring and smiling at her...and maybe weeing on her when she changes me.



We are family! Nice feeling...daddy is funny and keeps saying I smelled of raw egg when I was born...does not stop him kissing and hugging me though. I love him too. I think I am gonna like this baby business.

bye for now

[burp]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, isnt he beautiful! I want one too now.
Karen

Anonymous said...

Well,what a beauty is our little Coby. Well done Al and Sarah, we are so so proud, and cant wait to see you all next weekend. p.s. he is so like you Sarah when you were born! Bootiful!!