Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Mummy Returns

Hello...

I'm back and I'm pretty speechless to tell the truth, so I'll keep this short and sweet.

My son and I are home after five LONG days in hospital. The experience has been surreal. The birth happened in slow motion and when I lifted my son from the birthing pool for the first time, my world changed forever!

I am not the same person any more.

My beautiful, adorable, precious, button nosed angel has turned my life around.

The care and devotion he received in the Neonatal Unit at Barnet General Hospital was phenomenal!!!! Someone watched over him twenty four seven and the paediatricians who monitored and took care of him in the first few precious days of my little boy's life, well I will be forever and always in their debt.

Need to go and give Coby a hug now as mummy in tears again....hormones eh?

No comments: